Established businesses face different challenges from the start up. They may be looking to open a second office or branch, to start to trade internationally, to bring on and incentivise key staff members or to launch a new product or service. In many cases such businesses will have their own accounting systems and may have dedicated finance or administration staff. Their needs will be different, they are less likely to need the close day to day support that a start-up values, but rather will look to their accountant for more strategic advice.
Whilst established business can take advantage of our Business Basics packages, more typically they will require a bespoke package.
The elements of our bespoke packages can include:
- Advice on improving profitability, financing and managing cashflows
- Acquisition services, including due diligence and contract review if you are looking to buy a business or company
- Remuneration planning, including benefit packages and share incentives
- Payroll from 1 to 1,000 or more employees
- Expense and benefit reporting
- Management accounts
- Advice on, and assistance with, auto enrolment
- Sage software consultancy, implementation, training and ongoing support
- Year-end accounts preparation
- International tax planning – inbound and outbound
- Company secretarial services
- Year-end tax provisioning and reporting
- Tax investigation services
- Statutory and non-statutory audits
- Corporate tax and VAT compliance
- Tax structuring and planning
- Personal tax returns and advice for directors
We will design our service to meet your needs and, wherever possible, agree with you a fixed price.